Hammie drought is over.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hammie drought is over.

Post  davey on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Finally got out today for 3 hrs and broke my hammie drought with an Edward of about 1390 unfortunatly it's broken in half but never the less it's this years first hammie Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Hammie drought is over.

Post  ken on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:57 pm

well done Davey, Cool I've not got anything prior to 1608 except for the coriosolite and Roman bits, I tried out slow & lows programme today looking for silver as well but only got a minute clasp and half a table spoon as scrap, did u find it with the xt70 Question please post a pic on this site cyclops

Back to top Go down

Post  davey on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Yeah found it with the XT 70 Ken, I will post a photo soon Smile
Done.

Back to top Go down

Post  davey on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:18 pm

This was the reply I had from a mate on detectorist=Henry VII groat or half groat.
Bet you're happy with that after telling me about not getting many in Jersey.

Back to top Go down

Post  ken on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:35 pm

VERY NICE NOW I'M HAMMIE HUNTING, P----D OFF. tongue
Tuned my SE into slow & low's programme but only a fragmented silver Quarter and not a lot on it to see, but I will persevere and see if I can master it.
About to order a Goldmax power, so will see how that does on hammered Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  davey on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:33 pm

The GM Power is very hot on hammereds, I would have got one myself but I wanted a machine that could do the beach as well,Let us know how you get on with the GMP when you get it Ken Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  ken on Sat May 01, 2010 6:22 pm

I have got it ordered from Regtons this morning, the machine was (minus VAT) only£595, Very Happy but I wanted the cordless phones, another £132.00 Rolling Eyes and a pro pointer Cool cause I'm fed up of digging holes 2ft deep when the bloody fly button is in the turf of grass at the edge. Evil or Very Mad
all in all a lot of dosh but we shall see, could have got the new Whites for about the same I bet Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  davey on Sun May 02, 2010 7:05 pm

I got the Pro pointer last month, I couldn't detect with out one now, saves so much time Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top