Fisher F75

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fisher F75

Post  davey on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:56 pm

Anyone got one or tried one if so what they like, wanting a detector to leave in the jeep as a back up to my SE.

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Fisher F&%

Post  ken on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 am

Chatted with John Sharp at the Minelab Meeting and He Found the Bronze Hoard at St Ouen with one, so they must be ok.
By the way he has just found a Gold Solidus of Nero in the Bournmouth area where he now lives,(with A Minelab xs) some people are born With all the luck.
We shared a few drinks with him over the weekend he misses Jersey badley. jocolor

Back to top Go down

Re: Fisher F75

Post  davey on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:37 pm

Yeah I got a message from him yesterday gloating about his gold coin, It is a beaut though, Ah yes I've just ordered the xt 70
Dave.

Back to top Go down

XT70?

Post  ken on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:56 am

How much are they asking for the x terra 70? Neil had a play with one at Corfe and liked it, the lady owner was using the eliptical head to cut the weight down even more, but it is a lot lighter than the explorer. I won an X terra 30 on the raffle but it is a little underpowered for land, poss ok for the beach coin hunting very light and simple to use bounce .

Back to top Go down

Post  davey on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:09 pm

[quote="ken"]How much are they asking for the x terra 70? Joan Allen 539.00

Back to top Go down

XT 70 COIL

Post  ken on Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:29 am

Garrick won a spare coil on the raffle for the xt70,50 or 30.
The XT70 has a choice of all three frequencies of coil, Garricks is the Medium frequency coil, if you have a choice of coils with the 70 but not all of them give him a ring I,m sure he will part with it at a reasonable price to you. it will only fit the XT range. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  davey on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:55 pm

Hi Ken

The coil he's got is the stock coil that comes with the 70

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top