Getting the interest back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting the interest back

Post  davey on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Got my T2 black Se and been out a few times now with it and what a pleasure it is to use, light, well balanced, fast and very deep, being as it's new I've been measuring a few finds musket balls 10", liards 11" and old penny's very deep, great machine can't wait for the spuds to come out Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting the interest back

Post  ken on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:12 am

The T2 sounds good Davey, I have noticed a lot of Etrac's up for sale most of the guys who can afford them are buying the new Deus, I almost put in an offer for the trac myself as one was on offer for 700 last week Surprised still a bit of a luxury I cannot afford Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  i-dig on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Umm, don't think the Deus is worth the money; the E-Trac like all these detectors are far to pricey, for a hobby/pastime where investment in a detector as the E-Trac, even at a special price of 1,249.99 Suspect would take one hell of a lot of hordes farao to recoup back that amount of lay-out; however if you have money, and are VERY keen, then enjoy. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  davey on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:07 pm

I wouldn't go for an Etrac their too heavy, detecting is supposed to be a relaxing hobby not weightlifting, The T2 cost me 745.00 with vat taken off so can't complain eh Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  ken on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:17 am

Cool they were quoting 925 but I will be looking forward to seeing your results with it.
A 2nd hand Etrac might be just about within my budget Very Happy
I have the goldmax power v4 but its not as good as my explorers Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Nederlander on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Someone on the island had a Minelab Advantage for sale the other day on Flea Bay...
An astounding machine by all accounts very deep seeking.
I put a bid in for it but lost Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  i-dig on Tue May 01, 2012 8:54 am

Don't know if this site use robot bidding !, but just had a look and it seems somewhat dead... scratch lots of 0 zero's along-side product listings.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top